Sunday, August 24

Domestic Goddess...

For a brief moment, I can actually imagine that this is me:
We had a very productive family weekend and I'm on a "mommy high" looking back over the past two days and what has been accomplished. So far, Saturday and Sunday has included:
  • Taking the kids to the zoo
  • Shopping at the mall, which amazingly produced finding an early Christmas gift for someone
  • Family swim time in the community pool
  • Cleaning the house and doing laundry
  • Making veggie purees for the week to sneak
    into the kids food
  • Doing an art project with Jacob
  • Teaching Josh the word "book"
  • Going to the library

We've just given the kids baths and now it's off to make dinner. This only happens once in a blue moon that I feel so domesticated! Back to reality, fast food and TV this week I'm sure.

;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We always knew you had it in you Angela! The "Domesticated Angela" is deep down in reserve to be called upon when needed! I'm sure Jon had a hand in your activities this weekend too though!! I used to call myself "The All-Purpose Mom"!